THE US VISA COACH OFFERS
THE US VISA COACH WILL SHOW YOU:
- How to expedite your appointment with the US Embassy
- How to shorten your preparation time by 75%
Yes, all those assuming and hidden links in the
US Embassy website do confuse most applicants. I am making it easy for you.
- What the two most common questions are and how to answer them properly
- The best day and time for an appointment with better chances of approval
- Why the absence of one document can automatically result in a denial
- How the interviewing consuls think and how you can change that to your favor
- Why dressing in a certain way can be disadvantageous to you
- How to arrange your documents on appointment day
- Why answering the questions fully can still grant you a denial
- Why money is not the only answer to an approval
- Why people with petitions always get a denial and how to avoid it
- How young and single applicants can easily get an approval
- Why it is better to apply as a family
- Why Frank and arrogant people normally get the approval…and so much more.
The US VISA COACH package is designed to be with you as you go through the whole preparation, appointment setting, to the US Embassy interview day. The US VISA COACH makes the whole application process very easy and stress free
M. L. Chua
I thought I could easily pass the US TOURIST VISA application on my own. I am a director of a well-known TV network. I had the money and I had other social responsibilities in my community. Come appointment day, I was only asked where my family was and how much I was making. After briefly answering both questions, the consul stated that I could not be given an approval at this time. They did not even bother looking at the documents that I had prepared. I felt so insulted that I was not even given the chance to defend myself! Next time I would be sure to avail of the US VISA COACH Master Package so that I could defend myself and get the approval. Because of the initial denial, I would have to apply again, pay another set of fees, and would have to with extra effort now convince the interviewing consul!
Mr Renn Q
Thank you US VISA COACH, the application was easy and we were all approved for 10-year valid multiple entry visas! I did not have to risk the four (4) application fees and plane fares! The package was worth it!
We were shocked! All we were hoping for were single entry visas! Instead, we were given 10-year multiple entry visas! My husband and I are retired with only 5 digit savings! Thank you US VISA COACH for a dream come true to visit our daughter in the US!
Thank you for showing me the strategy on appointment day. My daughter – a nursing student – and I would have been denied if not for the application strategies that you taught us in the package!
Mr Roberto A
We had always wanted to visit our grandchild in the US. However, the stories that we hear of many denials from others made us hesitate. We have also heard that not all of the family members in the application were given visa approvals. The fees, especially if applying as a family discouraged us also from pursuing it. US VISA COACH gave us the encouragement and confidence to finally pursue the dream! Yes, all four (4) of us in the family got the 10-year visas!
Mr Ritchie N
I have no actual business, not much money, single, and eager to experience Las Vegas. Thank you for showing me how to go about everything on appointment day. I got a single entry visa and that is already enough for me to experience the US! I had a blast with family and friends touring me there. Thank you US VISA COACH!